Pages

Monday, April 17, 2023

.. hanno raudsepp: ..".. 3-year old megan d. iseult.. 9-year old megan d. iseult.. there is something so healthy-looking in the image of Cassandra Cage drinking her soda.. Cassandra Cage of 'Mortal Kombat'.. I'm thinking of little, adorable girls.. adorably.. drinking soda.. and just loving and craving the feeling of fountain soda.. I'm thinking of what makes you feel good being healthy for you.. also.. I brush my teeth and that feels good.. but right after I brush my teeth.. at least just recently.. I got a pain in my teeth.. right after brushing my teeth.. maybe less than an hour ago.. right away I got a pain in my teeth.. so that didn't feel good.. even though the experience of brushing my teeth felt good.. I'm still thinking of little children drinking soda.. because little children.. little girls like you.. 3-year old megan d. iseult.. 9-year old megan d. iseult.. might really like fountain soda.. from the fountain at Subway Restaurant.. The Him.. the person I talk to thru my schizophrenia who I refer to as.. The Him.. he says there is aspartame.. in all soda now.. that aspartame is a sweetener.. and that aspartame has phenylalanine inside it.. phenylalanine being a truly lethal chemical.. that aspartame is the sweetener in all soda.. all fountain soda.. all soda.. it says.. on the fountain soda machine at my nearby Subway Restaurant.. it says on that fountain machine.. as one of the options.. Pepsi with real sugar.. I don't know what the effect of aspartame and the phenylalanine that is part of that aspartame.. the effect of that on little children.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot nicole kidman megan gale victoria hill embeth davidtz.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment