Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. Winona Ryder.. could there be a linguistic, even semantic connection.. between the name 'Pennethorne Hughes'.. he's a remarkable historian on the history of Witchcraft.. between his name.. between the name 'Pennethorne Hughes'.. and actress Bella Thorne.. also.. I really, really want Bella Thorne to play the Marvel comics Hela, daughter of a Marvel comics Loki, who is played by Ralph Fiennes.. kind of where because I honestly think in the Marvel comics.. that Loki has shape-shifting powers.. I think he does.. I actually think he does.. in the Marvel comics.. in the Marvel- ... comics.. I mean.. because of the Marvel comics Loki having shapeshifting powers.. the Tom Hiddleston Loki.. and the wonderfully inevitable Ralph Fiennes Loki.. they are actually.. the same man.. because of what I honestly believe.. that I honestly believe in Marvel comics reality.. that the Marvel comics Loki has shape-shifting powers.. and Bella Thorne could play his petite daughter Hela.. I mean.. I just.. get the impression.. that actress Bella Thorne.. that she's petite.. I think she is.. I'm not sure.. I don't know-.. sorry.. I don't know-.. actually.. sorry.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss embeth davidtz lana lang embeth davidtz alison blaire dazzler bridgette marquardt.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment