Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

.. Cobra Commander (Hanno Raudsepp): ..".. We are fighting.. battling.. I think.. spores.. in the air.. everywhere in the air around us.. spores.. containing mind-control chemicals produced by MK-Ultra.. " - he has a bloodcurdling rage-seizure -..".. oh god.. oh god.. the key is Scarlet (Scarlett Johansson).. it's.. I think.. I can think.. because.. no.. I can't think at all.. ".. - he has another bloodcurdling rage-seizure -..".. oh god.. oh god.. I can't think.. only-.. destroy.. destroy flesh and blood.. to annihilate.. castrate.. these mind-control chemicals.. everywhere inside the spores in the air we're all.. exposed to..".. hanno: -..".. sophia coppola?..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Willie Tell Archer-1: ..".. it is night-time.. Tuesday.. April the twenty-fifth.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment