Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

.. film critic Stanley Kauffman: ..".. hanno.. what if.. what if.. my obsession is a lot more.. monomaniacal.. than it has ever.. seemed.. and that my obsession is.. Loki.. and.. that.. my monomania is.. that I really want you.. hanno.. to play Ned Leeds.. because.. as Ned Leeds.. before.. maybe.. I'm not sure how long before.. but.. before he.. Ned Leeds.. becomes.. the Hobgoblin.. and I'm thinking also a lot about who Kevin Spacey becomes when he plays Roderick Kingsley.. it's that you.. hanno.. it's that Loki is your friend.. and that's why I want you to play the Ned Leeds who becomes the Hobgoblin.. hanno.. and that.. before.. before that happens.. Ned Leeds gets angry.. furious.. about Loki.. being.. disrespected.. and I like that.. and I just am in film critic rhapsodies at the nuance and charm and emotional empathy and power that Tom Hiddleston brings to his portrayal of Loki..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment