Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cyclops phoenix ...

Cyclops phoenix:  .. I am the alpha and omega.. I am the saint john of revelations for I am the medusa.. for the phoenix is the medusa.. the phoenix force is the medusa gaze.. for I am ozymandius .. look upon my works and despair.. for I serve only .. mutants.. nevermore..

the beyonder:  .. the raven.. a simple raven.. a simple raven poe.. a simple raven doom.. I have worked many years to attain the heightship of doom.. I have studied his work scrupulously .. have studied his surgery.. his aid to burn victims.. his aid to the wounded to many a staged rebellion revolution insurgency in latveria.. doom always... unremittingly .. remorselessly.. haidiously.. like hades himself.. released the poor an d dead from prisons in latveria.. perpetually released like a phoenix revolving door the prisoners from latverian prisons..

Cyclops:  yess.. hee hee hee .. the revolving door.. that's where I make my entrance... and so I speak now.. heh.. to Doom himself.. the mighty avenger...

the beyonder:  yes.. for I am finally.. now Doom.. and have hence .. become.. God.. I always sought.. to .. understand.. and your friend Klaw..

Klaw:  yes .. I came to earth once I had been given the power of the beyonders from my mortal incubation sonar cell.. to find everything I could understand... I was a severely handicapped.. mentally handicapped .. man.. given .. powers .. extraordinary.. cosmic cube powers.. I became a steve... a stevie immediately.. such.. power.. over .. molecules sonar.. never felt before.. such.. power.. for I had been brought by Doom by his own phoenix force out of by his own medusa life-giving gaze out of a literal blank wall.. I had been brought out of a blank wall an utter carbonite blankness in which I'd been.. hidden.. it felt many a century.. many a millenea somehow.. since the very dawn of time.. beyond from some blank beyond.. and I sought finally.. to be.. somehow... fulfilled...

Cylops phoenix:  Doom wears a medusa mask.. it ceaselessly throws the emotions of other people into turmoil.. the medusa mask I believe is the source of power of all mutants.. but it belongs to him.. I must build my own.. to rekindle the fire eternal.. perpetual.. out out brief candle has been the eternal calling card of mutants... perhaps Klaw of the beyond.. it will be by mutants .. by juvenile delinquents that you will be .. fulfilled..

Klaw: .. mutants.. yess.. the monolith was a mutant power source.. the power source of radio was the monolith... of sonar too.. of .. me.. me.. me..

No comments:

Post a Comment