Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

alex troia in the wonder woman comic..

alex troia: skideelieeodooo.. I doo .. iddoo .. I doo a plato's republic.. all the Spartan little girl in the showers of the republic of plato's ideation.. a pub republic.. skideooo.. skideooo .. fug i tive.. fugger i am.. fug you?!!...

alex troia:  .. I knew plato back when.. i am as old as any wonder girl.. only spent time in Sparta .. no where else.. plato was an eternal inhabitant of Sparta.. my favourite place for girls pleasant.. but i always felt like a boy.. maybe i was a boy back then.. a boy named alex.. boohoo hoo... became a girl when i went to Corinth.. won a medal for being a good athlete.. they even made a statuette of me to honour my soul.. they also once late made a terracotta of me.. miniature statuette terracotta's me.. all me.. once held a holy grail in my hand in ancient etrusca .. was an Etruscan once.. held a bowl, a chalice, a goblet, was a server.. like a waitress..

No comments:

Post a Comment