Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

nude talia ishtar nude..

nude Ishtar nude:  the baxwards of my nude breasts Arabic spice perfumes on them like rosehips tulips of watersprings my backwater butt nude is a terrorists delight.. a terrorists waterspring.. a fountain terrorist am I nude... I bathe nude in cold fountains.. and suicide girl nude remorse myself swicsh?... a gush blood waterfountain a fountain tattoo on my flesh nude.. I wear a nude tattoo on my flesh cain's mark cain's scar nude Ishtar's scar.. a scar my soul is.. a scar my soul nude.. I know a man name two-face.. he came back by way of lazarus.. through a rich colourful lazarus elevator corporate.. lazarus is the bottom rung of the corporate ladder.. the basement...

maybe at the beginning pre-credits.. pre-crisis title.. pre-title the real ghostbusters pre-scene in the movie.. before the title and credits a scene for this nude talia Ishtar nude monologue .. a soliquiy.. soliquy..

No comments:

Post a Comment