Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

MAKE SURE ANN nocenti STAYS ON DAREDEVIL.. imen.. stays on catwoman.. stays on catwoman.. stays on catwoman.. make sre ann nocenti stays on catwoman.. the joker is ther real catwoman.. THE JOKER IS THE REAL CATWOMN... in her death of the family storyline...

.. the REAL catwoman who's been undercover since pre-crisis.. the PRE-CRISIS femme fatale long black silver haired catwoman has FINALLY come back for the FIRST!!! time post-crisis.. the pre-crisis catwoman selina kyle has emerged from M-KYLE ULTRA and is back for the first time behind the bandages.. many, many bandages with MINOR plastic surgery.. and was dressed up as the Joker in laundry detergent stifling stuffy sturfy laundry baggage clothing all this time.. the rela pre-circus.. pre-crisis selina kyle catwoman from MKyle  - Ultra.. is back as the joker with a chainsaw and bandages.. making her skin whitish.. like gentle, gentle white phosphorus like mascara white powder on her skin to make it her skin just gleam just GLEAM.. she has a porcelain face... like a doll.. like a Russian doll.. like a gypsy from gypsy fairy tales.. their might be a book on gypsy fairy tales or gypsy legends or gypsy myths with which ann nocenti can find to describe her nightingale mist catwoman pre-crisis back on black for the very first time post-crisis... catwoman only speaks in Wallace stevens.. crispin to the dark tower went.. understood the feeling intelligence of the soil.. the intelligencia of the soill.. the pre-crisis catwoman is the Wallace stevens intelligentsia of the soil...


make sure the same artist stays on catwoman.. same pencils and inker..

ann nocenti, you can base you catwoman nude selina kyle on this character who is nude nocturna who is nude nightingale mist I.. nude nightingale mist I can be your nude or nuder catwoman..

the sullen crimson red ruby lips of nude nightingale mist I in bed:  sooo.. tony.. my nude silk thighs are a dare immortal eternal to my nude bum incarnate daring DARING to go into fireworks.. into FIIIREEEE.. my nude bum fire is a dare to the red hot iron prongs of my butt nude.. my silk nude breasts are thunder-breasts nude and lightning flash nipples mine.. I am mine nude.. I dare to you walk off that ledge tony..

tony stark:  wait what?.. I am drunk... - tony stark in tuxedo like Alfred falls of the ledge of his corporate digs..

nude nightingale mist I:  I dig this .. my nude body digs this DARE... DARE!!!...

the tony stark iron man costumes rescues tony in mid-flight plummeting...

nude nightingale mist I:  ... oopps.. mist.. missed my pubis missed something.. I dared not enough.. my nude bum did...


shift scene the avengers start rapping to new kids on the block.. oohhh.ohho..ohh..ohhhhh..ohh...

No comments:

Post a Comment