Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

.. jesus god of war..

jesus:  this is the war of cubes.. of crucifix crubes.. of crocodile cubes.. of crocodile teeth of pacifism.. of the pacifism of war.. of war.. of war.. of cubism war.. a war against cubes?.. perhaps .. perhaps.. a war against diamonds.. not sure.. a war against domes.. definitely .. no not sure.. not sure at all.. is it war against an iron curtain.. not sure how you would war against that.. jesus...

saint paul:  a I gave up war of all kins kinds long ago.. a long war against kin a I gave I up long ago.. a war against kin no longer my war..

jesus:  awaol.. a war against kin a has always been my war.. kina my war.. kinna my war.. for I am a kip.. a kipper am I..

saint paul:  and I reach to kip.. I reach out to the kipper jesus... make him .. render him... no.. no.. help him be a friend to me.. for I need friends.. always have needed friends.. always will need friends.. for ia m am perpetually a friendless lonely man.. for I gave up the pagan gods..

jesus:  .. yu are my friend forever. .paul.. tho I never I admit gave up the pagan gods.. hermes I have long dealt with.. even when I said I could have no arrangements with hermes mammon.. I naever ned never truly gave up hermes mammon...

No comments:

Post a Comment