Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

nude hedy lamar is nude miss america with a horse american..

nude miss America:  I am an American revolution.. an amorican revellion.. a revel vile I am.. I am a viol nue nude woman nude and viol.. I am violnude.. a violin is the nude shape woman nude body I have.. I hurts to be nude always.. I don't quite like it.. I almost NEVER have a choice in the matter.. but que sera sera.. whatever will be will be.. it hurts to be free be free .. de sera sera.. wait-

steve trevor:  sorry.. i'll get you a robe..

nude miss x America:  wait- not sure it'll fit- my boobs nude I mean.. wait- ahhhh.. it flew off.. wahhhh... iknow.. I was the nude veronica cale of world war II... eclipse devoured my nude body whole and for once I quite liked being nude.. coalnude.. I a black coal nude to fit snug my black heart... my soul was ecplipsed by the devil long ago.. the never devil made me nude as part of his contract for selling my soul to him.. wahhh.. I dunno.. he TRICKED  me.. I soul .. no I sold my soul to him for POWER .. I though GREED was GOOD.. a moral trait.. two much soul devoured by 20's jazz age wall street.. many men flew out the window pleasantly but I didn't care.. more money left for me.. maybe I should have given more money in exchange for my soul to the devil.. wahhhh ahuh ahuh wahh.. no NO.. I'm still nude ... not a single article of clothing FITS.. even SOCKS.. FUCK!.. click click click tic toc.. so in a dark lantern cave I sold my soul to the devil for power he TRICKED me said I was to be his naked slave in hell forever after I died and and and  ahuh ahuh.. ever since then not a single SINGLE article of clothing fits my body nude now always.. once or twice or thrice when I fit something on me it the clothing FLEW off like it was caught in a hurricane.. wahhh WAHHHH@@@... WAHH!!!... WAHHHH!!!!...I don't LIKE being nude anymore.. the devil always WINS... he looked so scary too soo human.. oh shit he was neron..

this is a treaties treatise on treatese on feminism .. all feminists sell their soul to neron.. their is not a single feminist who doesnt' ... doesn't exist.. don't dunnit.. it's called the star sapphire corp.. their corpse nude.. agriculture...


nude miss America is nude hedy lamar is nude ava gardner with a horse in a garden..

nude ava gardner is nude eva in a garden is nude eve in a garden.. nude eva nude eve uses avon perfume on her nude ava body nude...
 
was nude ava gardner married to a man named GUYY.. mawwied?.. mawwied...mawwied?.. MAWWIED...

No comments:

Post a Comment