Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

the very first scene of avengers 3...

the sullen crimson red ruby lips of nude nightingale mist I in bed:  sooo.. tony.. my nude silk thighs are a dare immortal eternal to my nude bum incarnate daring DARING to go into fireworks.. into FIIIREEEE.. my nude bum fire is a dare to the red hot iron prongs of my butt nude.. my silk nude breasts are thunder-breasts nude and lightning flash nipples mine.. I am mine nude.. I dare to you walk off that ledge tony..

tony stark:  wait what?.. I am drunk... - tony stark in tuxedo like Alfred falls of the ledge of his corporate digs..

nude nightingale mist I:  I dig this .. my nude body digs this DARE... DARE!!!...

the tony stark iron man costumes rescues tony in mid-flight plummeting...

nude nightingale mist I:  ... oopps.. mist.. missed my pubis missed something.. I dared not enough.. my nude bum did...


shift scene the avengers start rapping to new kids on the block.. oohhh.ohho..ohh..ohhhhh..ohh...

No comments:

Post a Comment