Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015


Dialogue in nude diana x issue #1....



Nude nightingale mist I: my nude bum nude has landed a moon bum mine nude .. my bum nude on a platform has landed.. a silly ocean my bum nude flat on a platform ocean.. a deck my bum nude on a deck.. a harbor for my bum nude.. my sprinkled speckled bum nude mine.. enemy mine my bum nude enemy mind a dome is my bum nude..



nude diana x: this is the trugh of many trough landings.. i am a tori trough.. i truffle i am.. yu like truffles..



nude nightingale mist I: yeth i like truffles i see them with my nude eyes.. a i have a nude gaze on truffles and your breasts nude truffles my nude gaze rests on...



nude nightingale mist nist I: canada is the dome .. canada is the dome.. a garnder ava dome it is .. a nude ava dome it is.. avon perfume is calling upon my nude spice breasts speckled .. canada is the dome.. a iron velvet tinsel curtain upon my speckled breasts nude.. like a velvet curtain upon my breasts nude..



nude diana x: this is the beginning of a war between countries.. individual heroes mistaking themselves for countries.. a war of powerplayers secret .. secret mist powerplayers..



nude nightingale mist: like meee.. hehehe.. my nude bum sprinkled with speckles is a power player..



nude diana x: yessthh.. let me look at it for a while.. yeeashhhtthh... it looks good real good.. my bum nude is a gander goose..



nude nightingale mist: i have never doubted it..



the 52 chalkboard----- in nude diana x... the comic book...

steve: “nu-diana is human all-too human diana”

is the paris commune the dome

does aquaman rule the dome.. is he the king of the dome

is atlantis the dome

is atlantis canada..

is corlianus the dome..

is corlianus aquaman..

is tobruk / tikrit / cricket the dome...

is the dome kandor

is kandor a nexus.. the nexus.. a nexus...

is nu-diana the female reincarnation of alexander the great.. who may have made many, many errors before achieving greatness... true greatness... true apollonian greatness... before he.. and nu-diana .. became.. apollo... the sun.. the sun.. the sun... telos...

is kelly lynch nu-diana diana parker.. is my friend diana parker... is she the 52... all 52 my questions...



nude nightingale mist I writes the 52 questions answers riddles on the chalkboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment