Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2018

A scene in the 19-hour, "Superman; man of tomorrow" movie directed by Steven Spielberg...

Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) :.."... it's the moods that have plagued me .. rendering myself a magnet for both something amorphously bipolar and I have probably apocalyptically suffered from borderline-personality disorder.."

eve tessmacher (gabrielle anwar) :..".. sniff.."

Lex Luthor: ..."... I feel that their is such a horrific Spanish Inquisition going to be unleashed upon those suffering from authentic borderline-personality disorder.. such as Doris Zeul.. that I musr split the earth in two and call it a cantelope version of BPD of borderline-personality disorder... that I must .. per se.. give the planet earth itself the disorder.. the mental condition... of the personality condition.. this involves dissolving boundaries of countries in a terrifying, discombobulating manner.. in the manner that the boundaries between yourself and the world.. perhaps between yourself and your very environment.. dissolve when you have the real condition of borderline-personality disorder.. Doris Zeul has talked to me exhaustively about the thinnest of membranes separating herself from the world.. so that she herself.. her consciousness and all of her self-awareness form a single blank white opaqueness together with the outside world around her.. that her inward self and the outward world are the same white opaque blankness.. and that this is the condition emotional and spiritual of Doris Zeul.. of her consciousness..."

eve tessmacher (gabrielle anwar) :..".. sniff.. I kind of feel... I'm different.. that as opposed to their being a flimsly membrane between myself and the world.. I myself AM that membrane.. like I'm a dancing, electric membrane with no moor nor anchor.."

scene for the 19-hour, "Superman; man of tomorrow", directed by Steven Spielberg.. written by screenwriter.. Hanno Jason Leigh.. aka... the male Ahania Ridal.. for Tiffanny Fallon, Gail Simone junior.. the young very very young Nightingale Mist II.. and all those women writing as.. the female Ahania Ridal.. to co-write this selfsame screenplay...

No comments:

Post a Comment