Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Robert Bruce Banner is James Callis in the Bernard Rose / Oliver Stone co-directed, "The Incredible Hulk'....

Robert Bruce Banner (James Callis): ..".. one thing.. ahh.. Megan Gale wasn't supposed to say.. ". one thing..".. or .. "... this one...".. She was supposed to say.. ".. shirt..".. or... ".. this shirt.."... I'm just.. it's this computer.. I found a sticker attached to it.. the sticker said.. "Vision - AMD"... the computer-CD drive says.. "MODISC"... and also.. "LG".. and ".. super multi.. ".. those were the three designations of the CD-drive of this computer.. that's all the computer-branding I could find on this computer.. and this computer. it actually.. I'm convinced their's no flesh-eating Ebola virus to speak of inside this computer or being concocted and emitted by this computer.. this.. "Vision - AMD" computer.. I'm convinced of this 100%.. even 1000%... I think I own a safe computer.. but the other half of this.. ".. one thing..".. point I'm making.. is that I think this.. "Vision - AMD" computer actually emits ... good radiation.. "good radiation"... that this computer I own emits radiation that heals... that actually heals.. when I put this computer away into cold storage.. I started scratching my left arm.. and their were bloody lesions on my left arm.. from this scratching.. before.. when I was under the gentle bombardment of the radiation from this here computer.. I was scratching my arm.. but it was a different, more superfluous, more simply itchy scratching... as opposed to being bleeding-lesion scratching... "

screenplay for "The Incredible Hulk".. co-directed by four directors..  Louis Letterier (sorry.. I hope I spelled his last name accurately.. Andrew Davis... Oliver Stone.. and Bernard Rose..".. this screenplay monologue for James Callis was written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. aka... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment