Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Angelina Jolie is Maleficient in "Superman; man of steel; chapter seven", directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophia Copolla and Scorcese...... (.. with gracious thanks to Disney for the copyright to.. Maleficient..?.. in the opening credits of the movie...?...)...

Maleficient in the mediaeval castle..

Maleficient (Angelina Jolie) :..".. it's quite simple you see... I was once a boy.."

Loud Laughter... Maleficient .. you'll be the deaf of us...!!!...

Maleficient (Angelina Jolie): ..".. no.. you must let me explain.. I am now a woman.. but Maleficient was once a baby boy..."..

Loud Laughter.... Maleficient... that.. just.. can't be true..

Maleficient (Angelina Jolie) :.. ".. but you must let me finish... I was born as a baby boy.. and I transformed majically early in life into a woman.. into a little girl actually.. and then grew into a woman.. for I have always been master of black majic... and was able to transform myself early in life from a baby born as I was born one.. into a young girl.. and hten grow up into a woman.. for I am master of the black arts of the mystic black arts..."

- the ringing sound at the beginning of an ALIEN movie ensues... -


scene written for "Superman; man of steel; chapter seven", directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophia Copolla and Scorcese.. written by the Male Ahania Ridal... to be finished by the female Ahania Ridals.. including Tiffany Fallon... and for them to write many, many more scenes including Angelina jolie's Maleficient.. including Tiffany Fallon.. including Tiffany Fallon...

No comments:

Post a Comment