Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Robert Bruce Banner (James Callis):.. "... so ... I may verily time-travel to the year 1910.. in which my aunt Marike tells me that.. in the year 1910.. their in my small town.. and I am thinking presumably in many, many, many other such small towns.. likewise.. their was a gas-leak of heavily contaminated natural gas in this town.. and this caused a silent conspiracy of an eczema epidemic in the population of this town.. I was rather lucky.. the vast bulk of my eczema was on my hands and arms.. for most of the population of my town.. the eczema was very painfully covering their stomach.. their torso.. and abdomen as well.. ?.. that's very, very painful.. and also the slight eczema on my back was noticably painful.. I think the majority of the townspeaple hear.. in the year 1910 that I believe I'm in .. had severe, hardcore eczema on their back... so their is a link between teh year 1910.. in which I believe thru time-travel logistics I presently reside.. between the year 1910 and the 21st century.. and that link is radiation... the epidemic of eczema from heavily contaminated natural gas-leaks in the population of the twenty-first century.. I don't believe the town I live in presently exists any more in the twenty-first century.. this twenty-first century epidemic of eczema among the populace of North America.. is truly horrific.. in the 21st century..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment