Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

A message from Ahania Blacksmith to Michael William Rosenbaum.. Lois Lane gets crushed into a baby fetus and baby fetus Lois Lane is pushed thru.. a.. machine... in eitehr Gotham.. the Gotham movie's by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright.. or the Superman man of steel and superman man of tomorrow movie's directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophia Copolla.. and Scorcese... or.. or both..

.. for Lex.. Lex .. Luthor..

 .. a message from Ahania Blacksmith... aka the historical Lex Luthor.. to William..


Ahania Blacksmith:.. ".. I .. I will reduce tehm ALL into their .. embryo selves.. and I will crush them mightily.. and Lois Lane as well.."... and Ahania Blacksmith calmed down.. and continued.."... and I am a very, very confused youngish man... for I thought I was protecting victim Lex Luthor.. when I was actually warning Lois Lane of her future victimhood.. in terms of words I myself spoke that I still don't personally.. at all.. fully understand..."...

…  and then Lois Lane arrived.. and Lois Lane said.. ".. but perhaps I don't mind you threatening to crush my embryo-lois-lane self.. Ahania Blacksmith.. because I am Lois lane and I have read .. "The Brothers Karamazov.. and I am sorry that I was ever born a lois lane at all.. to live a whole century as a lois lane who wasn't even harmed a single hair on her head.. a lois lane who lived a whole century to not even suffer.. what a truly useless creation this lois lane was .. is what lois lane herself believes.. about. herself.. and perhaps Lois Lane will help Ahania Blacksmith batter a whole army of men into a bloody mess of men.. those men who claim that Lois Lane has never read the Brothers Karamazov.. perhaps we can fight this army of men together.. Ahania Blacksmith. and beat them.. ".. said Lois Lane..".

No comments:

Post a Comment