Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A Rogue / Anna Marie monologue... for Savanna Samson...

Rogue (Savanna Samson):..".. I read that a deceased woman has been found in Costa Rica.. I think in a lake in Costa Rica... and I feel I may have been involved.. ever since.. what happened.. with Ms. Marvel... I hear about deaths in the news... and I feel it may have been me.. especially deceased women found in lakes.. especially that... especially.. that... and I don't understand the broccoli avocado guacamole sensation that exploded inside me when I .. when I caused the death of Ms. Marvel on that bridge.. on that bridge-pike.. is it called a bridgepike.. what is a bridgepike.. anyway.. anyway... I felt so naked when I .. when I killed Ms. Marvel.. and I felt like Jean Grey could come at me and sever my inward pubic tubes with scissors.. wait.. they're not actually pubic tubes at all.. heheh.. I made that up.... they're ahh.. they're fallopian tubes.. and then I heard that .. thru Xavier or Cerebro or both.. that Jean Grey was simultaneously naked somewhere during my fight with Ms. Marvel.. the fight that led to her death.. and that Jean Grey HAD to be naked during this fight because of the horrific vision of her predation of my own naked form... and that Jean Grey .. that horrible, mortal injury had been done to her pubis.. to Jean Grey's pubis during this... time.. by Mutant-haters.. Reavers..?.. are Mutant-haters called Reavers… ?.. and I've made things SO much worse for mutants in general now... and Jean Grey told me telepathically right after.. Ms. Marvel's death.. Ms. Marvel's death.. I remember hearing Jean Grey's voice clearly now right while I skyrocketed myself into catapulting oblivion... Jean Grey's voice told me.. then... that she was the one who in reality was personally responsible in totality for the death of Ms. Marvel... that Jean Grey was to blame for this.. that she had cast a great abyss-black-pit shadow over my consciousness.. Jean Grey.. she.. she felt this.. the violent inwardly outwardly severing sensation I felt when I.. when I .. when I.. killed Ms. Marvel... it was with such comedic, satirical rhapsody of glee that I … felt this sensation..."...


monologue for Savanna Samson.. for her.. Rogue / Anna Marie.. written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp aka Hanno Jason Leigh.. with hopeful, grateful permission from Jennifer Jason Leigh to use her last name(s)…..

No comments:

Post a Comment