Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

.. "I am Quenton Tarantino.. I am just like a man named.. 'Q'... on Star Trek... The Next Generation..."...

     I am Quenten Tarantino.. Quenton Tarantino.. I saw Juliette Lewis in "Kalifornia".. I saw.. I saw.. I saw.. I saw such realism in who .. she was.. 'till the very end of "Kalifornia".. such raw realism in that movie of such magnificently understated quality... then .. I was really excited to see Juliette Lewis in "Romeo is Bleeding".. with GARY OLDMAN!!!... (three exclamation marks.. issue #823.. the mystical number '3' is the mystical number of issue.. #823...)… then I read something.. I .. read something about Juliette Lewis.. dying.. that she had such a … brutal death.. in "Romeo is Bleeding".. then.. maybe.. at the Central Library....?.. at one of the movie magazines at the Central Library..?.. I read .. something else.. about her.. death.. and I was resolved.. I cast Juliette Lewis in "Natural Killers".. as a brutal killer.. to give her.. I guess.. strength.. in the manner of strength being something very .. fundamental.. or.. fundamentalism.. self-defence.. strength being self-defence... I cast Juliette Lewis as a true dastard in "Natural Born Killers".. so she would have a leg up.. in .. defending herself.. that is all.. /fin."...

No comments:

Post a Comment