Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

... the music of .. the group called.. audiomachine.. "Tangled earth".. is the music of... Nocturna (Monica Bellucci):.. ".. no.. no.. sob.. sob.. no.. he is not becoming Osama Bin Lex... I know where he went.. Lex went.. to live.. in a cave in the desert.. I think.. in .. Arkansa..?.. I will find him.. I will live with him.. in that cave.. we will.. sob sob.. make a home of it.. I am cancelling this destiny... he is going to have a happy life.. sob sob.. with me.. with me..".. $5... Cobb-Douglas Function... Simona Bianchi Niel Gaiman Dave Mckean Poison ivy Monica bellucci angelina jolie pamela isley... Cobb-Douglas Function... $5....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzifeTuMijI

.. their are underground caves in huge parks within Metropolitan Toronto...

No comments:

Post a Comment