Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

.. the 28-minute point to the 33-minute point or to the 35-minute point of the below URL.. is the music of.. Johnny Sorrow (Johnny Depp-1) saying softly, with a Whisper O'Daire Congo-Kurz whisper saying.. ".. never forget.. never forget.. never forget.. Johnny Sorrow.. never forget..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45kf3GiKOP8&t=1898s


.. the music that begins at the 28-minute point of the above URL.. the music that begins at precisely, exactly the 28-minute point.. is the music of..

Johnny Sorrow (Johnny Depp-1):..".. never forget.. Giganta.. never forget.. Giganta... nude Doris Zeul aka nude Giganta.. sorry... real sorry..."...


Tim Burton:..".. I am Tim Burton and I am papparazzi … I .. I remembered .. when only two people were supposed to remember... Johnny Sorrow (Johnny Depp-1) and Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh).. and those two men were supposed to remember.. and I am Tim Burton.. and I decided it would be business as usual... and I.. remembered... and then I helped everyone else.. EVERYONE else.. remember.. and now.. everyone else.. remembers.. and I defied and contravened the edicts of Loki Morningstar.. that only two people should remember.. Johnny Sorry (Johnny Depp-1) and Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh)… because I am Tim Burton.. and I don't give a shit what Loki Morningstar's feelings on the matter are..... and I am Tim Burton and I don't give a shit about Yahveh or Yahweh either.. whatever his name is.."..


Joker (Jack Nicholson):... ".. You .. IDIOT- Tim.. you made me- remember.. you dropped me into that vat of chemicals, Tim.. that wasn't easy to get over.. and don't think that I didn't try.."

Tim Burton:.. ".. I know you did, Jack...."...

No comments:

Post a Comment