Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

.. the music at the 20-minute mark.. "Artibeus" .. is the music of District Attorney Harry Sims (Johnny Depp)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdoIoLH_osk&t=1170s


Track 5 (?).. - Artibeus

District Attorney Harry Sims (Johnny Depp):..".. Oh God Oh God Oh God... I think I have split personality.. a lot, lot, lot worse than Harvey Dent's split-personality EVER was... I am hearing myself shrieking rusty-shrieks of castration against... myself.. against myself.. and against Wally West (James Marsden).. because myself my selfsame self and Wally West (James Marsden) are threatening with 1980's Satanic Cult Illuminatti Jean Brayton Solar Lodge-Horrors-beyond-horrors.. your very, gol' durn it bestest friend Harry Sims.. good ol' Harry Sims is threatening to transform Poison ivy (Hyacinth horowitz ryder) … to transform her skin into reptilian skin and then to transform her into a humanoid anaconda with a wide face and then to finally de-evolve her poison ivy (hyacinth horowitz ryder) … to de-evolve her into a snake.. into a tiny snake.. and then .. a Boa Constrictor arrives.. and smiles wickedly at the tiny snake poison ivy (winona hyacinth horowitz ryder).. and then the Boa Costrictor stars opening its mouth.. and all of this is due to plagiarist-extraordinaire good ol' harry sims and his bestest friend Wally West (James Marsden) and finally sincere, decent-home-town-decent and wholesome Gail Simone who says one word in a haunted voice .. and that word is.. "Giganta".. and then I am shrieking rusty-shrieking I selfsame Harry Sims (Johnny Depp) am rusty-shrieking that I am going to castrate Harry Sims (Johnny Depp).. that I am going to castrate Wally West (James Marsden).. that I am going to .. sob sob.. bloodily disembowel Gail Simone … sob sob.... for saying in a haunted voice the word.. "Giganta".. and then a dog by the shed starts barking at me furiously because I rusty-shrieked all that.. and .. that poor dog.. that poor, poor doggie.. it's a free country.. dogs have the right to free speech.. dogs have the right to free speech and to bark at passerby's.. and.. I think I am going to be sick.. because of the monstrous, satanic things I yelled at that poor doggie.. when I finally became.. a far, far, far worse man... than Peter Robinson.. I am Harry Sims (Johnny Depp) and I really think I have paranoid schizophrenia and I am going to be very, very sick..."....

 monologue for Johnny Depp's Harry Sims for "Gotham; chapter one- the murder of Vesper Fairchild", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright.. this monologue for Johnny Depp's Harry Sims in this movie.. was written by Hanno Jason Leigh.... with hopeful, gracious permission from beautiful rusty-ferocious children's-rights advocate.. Jennifer Jason Leigh.. to use her last name.. her beautiful last name...

                   .. in mine...



Track 6 (?) .. is Track 6 of the Batman Begins soundtrack by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard... is Track 6 of that Batman Begins soundtrack.. called.. "Tadarina".. the "Tadarina"- Track 6 of the Joaquin Pheonix vintage, uber-cool Ted Kord Batman.. pure Phoenix rising.. pure Joaquin Phoenix Batman rising... Track 6.. Track 6.. Track 6.. is called... I think.. something like.. "Tadarina".....?.... .. ahh.. Track 6.. rather .. is called.. "Tadarida".. "Tadarida".. like Ridal.. like Ridal.. "Tadarida" is the music of the Joaquin Phoenix Batman.. a pure, vintage Ted Kord Joaquin Phoenix Batman.. Track 6.. Track 6.. "Tadarida".. "Tadarida".. like ridal.. like sob sob sob.. ridal….


Batman (Joaquin Phoenix):..".. I am Batman number 6.. I am Batman number 6... and I sweaharhre.. that I will.. I swahrahre.. by holy Barbara Hershey Mary Magdalene Mother of God.. and by Ewen Bremer Ted Kord that I will... NEVER bring harm upon the Christian middayevil Batman of daylight hours (Christian Bale)… I am forever the Ted Kord Batman of Phoenix Ressurection.. that is exactly who I am.. that is EXACTLY who I am..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment