Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

... a scene in "Wonder Woman III; the Ares Project", directed by Sophia Copolla and Scorcese...

little girl Barbara Minerva (wendy koalamoss, kate moss's daughter, wendy koalamoss):... ".. wwaaaaaAAAHHH!!!.. aAAaaGHH… that teeny, teeny, witwee we bairn pale green garden snake.. it's so teeny .. that skunk was so huge.. that skunk was going to eat that garden snake.. see- here.. ".. little three-year old Barbara Minerva has the teeny pale green garden snake cupped protectively, like in a womb, in her hands.. like.. here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors.. and .. FINGERS!!.. here are all the people.. little three-year old Barbara Minerva shows the garden snake she's cradling in her hand to 8-year old poison ivy junior (the child, little girl embeth davidtz-3 who was like cute, adorable.. "gee, golly"- Hellcat (winona horowitz ryder).. just like her .. was crying on the street.. ".. I don't like the lion king!!… I don't like the Lion King!!!...".. she's embeth davidtz-3 and she's playing eight year old Poison ivy junior)…

eight year old poison ivy junior (embeth davitz-3):.. ".. oh NO.. no one can see you with that garden snake... we're in enemy territory.. here I'll .. can you give the garden snake to me.. and I'll find an aquarium for it.. I PROMISE .. their is an aquarium here.. we're in my mother's store.. I mean... I'm SORRY.. Barbara.. my mother owns the store.."

Barbara Minerva (Wendy koalamoss): " - your mother..?..."

eight-year old poison ivy:.. ".. my mother... here.. thanks... ahh.. she leaves the room and locks it
from the outside with New York locks so that no one knows that 3-year old Barbara Minerva (wendy koalamoss) is inside...

 - outside.. voices.. a male lawyer - sinuously, insinuatingly -.. ".. what are you doing...?.. that's a very dangerous snake.. what are you doing with that snake.."..

eight year old poison ivy (embeth davidtz-3):.. ".. petting it.."

the male lawyer:..".. WHAT?!.. Why, you filthy little thing.. what is that drawing.. "

eight year old poison ivy (embeth davitz-3):... "that's Kathy- auwlp.. that's Kathy with a "c".. no.. sorry.. that's natalia knight .. she's .. she's my cousin.."

 a woman's voice: -".. why is she nude.. that's a drawing of a nude woman..."

eight year old poison ivy: - ".. she's .. natalia knight... is a nude woman who is Baroness of Crime..."

the male lawyer: ".. - gimme that snake.."

Poison ivy junior's mother: - ".. I'll take that snake.. " .. poison ivy junior's mother.. puts that innocent, damsel-in-distress garden snake.. where..?... I don't know where.. maybe Daniel Day lewis who researches ecology and the food web and the climates of animals.. can find out the safe place that poison ivy junior's mother puts that teeny witwee garden snake.. who is like shimmery green kryptonite like.. like a silver sable snake.. like a silver sable.. snake...

 - voices, grim crunch-lock voices.. saying.. ".. the Baroness her skin turns gross and reptilian and then she transforms into an anaconda with mustard skin.. and then she melts into intestines and blood.. BWA-HA-HA!!.."

teeny, three-year old Barbara Minerva (wendy koalamoss):.. ".. where is Captain Reptile.. with Steve Roger? (mikey Jerome / chris evans)…

The Mother of poison ivy junior:.. ".. I played The Baroness in Stanley Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange".. I was a nude female spy in the movie, a Mata Hari.. I ran nude off the stage with erotically loose, soft rubber nude skin and no one had ANY idea where I could possibly find ANY clothes whatsoever when I ran nude off the stage.. it was AWESOME.. vintage nude Baroness.. a true female Mata Hari.. in Stanley Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange"..

- FUCK!!!!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment