Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

.. the trailer for "Pump up the Volume".. a strong, excellent, deeply, deeply flawed by still excellent movie.. "Pump up the Volume"... starring Christian Slater and Samantha Matthis... I swear by Barbara Hershey Mary Magdalene.. I saw this movie.. their's CMNF (clothed male, nude female) in this movie.. Samantha Matthis (.. sorry.. real sorry not sure how I spelled her last name... ).. Samantha Matthis is COMPLETELY bare-breasted in a prolonged scene where's she's romantically cavorting with Christian Slater in "Pump up the Volume".. I saw the movie.. I think I rented the movie from "Videoheart".. or "Movies 4 you"... I think it was.. "Videoheart" .. that I rented the videocassette for "Pump up the Volume".. from....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmIr29myw7Q

No comments:

Post a Comment