Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

When Wonder Woman killed Maxwell Lord.. Superman said.. Wonder Woman.. life is sacred.. it is wrong to kill ... when Wonder Woman killed Maxwell Lord... I could've sworn that Batman said.. that Batman spoke in these strong, powerful allusions.. "Wonder Woman.. Maxwell Lord was my friend.. Wonder Woman ... you killed my friend.. you killed my friend, Wonder Woman.. Wonder Woman, you killed my friend... "... I think.. that Leonardo de Caprio should show up as Maxwell Lord in both Steven Spielberg's Superman movies and in Tim Burton / Chris Nolan's Gotham movies.. that Leonard de Caprio should show up in a major, central role as Maxwell Lord.. in both Superman and Gotham movie series.. before Leonardo de Caprio shows up as Maxwell Lord in "William Marston's Wonder Woman", directed by Scorcese...

.. diana of themiscyra (nude megan gale):..".. sob sob sob.. or does all this mean how very, very much Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio) actually does mean to Wonder Woman (Megan Gale).. and that maybe she should have him first.. very, very, very first.. sob sob sob.. after all.. after all..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment