Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

... the soundtrack to Batman Begins.. by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard.. the music to.. "Gotham; chapter 45- the dog by the shed", directed by Tim Burton and Jacques Rivette....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdoIoLH_osk&t=1161s


.. nude linda park (nude holly Madison).. in "Gotham; chapter 45- the poor, poor dog caught in the heavy, heavy, heavy rain by the shed.."..

nude holly Madison / nude linda park:..".. that poor, poor doggie... that poor, poor wet doggie.. Bruce Wayne (Hanno Jason Leigh).. after forty-four Gotham movies have transpired over the course of four years until the year 2023.. you now Bruce Wayne (Hanno Jason Leigh) have a beautiful, wonderful relationship with that sweet, poor, poor doggie by the shed.."..

Thomas Wayne Junior, Bruce Wayne's older brother (Ben Affleck):..".. I will never forgive myself for how I treated my young brother.. bruce wayne.. ahania.. I'm not even sure if he's bruce wayne or ahania.. they seem so, so, very much like the same exact man these days.. I will never, ever, ever forgive myself.. for my atrocious treatment of my younger brother.. whether my younger brother be Bruce Wayne or Ahania Blacksmith.. or.. sob.. the mediaeval Christian Adrian Leverkhun of Bruce Wayne.. of Batmen.. the middayevil Bruce Wayne.. the middayevil Christian Bruce Wayne of many, many, many sunlight, daylight hours (Christian Bale).. how could I treat the other Batmen like that.. how could I .. how could I .. this is beyond the cruelty of any Hawkwoman.. or the savagery of any Hawkman.. Lincoln March..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment