Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Ahania Blacksmith... is Loki Macbeth...

Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh): - pure volcanic hatred is in his eyes and you know he's become Loki Macbeth again -...:..".. I am going to grindingly cut off the penis's of these low, murmuring Talkbacker-Voices.. I am going to use a suction machine to suck the fat out of the bare asses of these murmering, low-voiced, quietly talking Talkbacker-Voices.. I am going to boil the frayed flesh of the severed penis's of these Talkbacker-Voices... for I am Loki and I am not only Loki Macbeth I am also the historical Loki of Norse Mythology... I am going to write in ripped, shredded flesh the name.. "Neil Gaimain".. on the bares asses of these Talkbacker-Voices after I've stripped these Talkbacker-Voices completely naked.. "...


… monologue for Ahania Blacksmith aka Loki Macbeth aka the historical Loki of Norse Mythology.. written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with grateful permission from beautiful, childrens-rights activist Jennifer Jason Leigh.. to employ her last name.. in mine.. in the name of.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment