Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

emotional beautiful music - emotional music mix vol. 2... is the quintessential, official music of.. actress Bridgette Marquardt: ..".. young Kal-el (everest raudsepp)... I want to tell you what happened to actor Harvey Keitel.. their was an original actor named Harvey Keitel.. and nobody knows what he looks like.. but he was a very, very handsome young man.. and he volunteered to play a sexually tortured young man named Rusty.. in a movie.. he said.. 'I'll play Rusty.. it's okay.. I'll play rusty...".. and their was film footage of himself .. playing Rusty.. holding a football.. and he was dressed like a football player.... he was in a football player's uniform.. and when.. the establishment.. saw that footage of him this wonderful young actor named Harvey Keitel.. and he was playing Rusty as a football player.. then.. the establishment.. built a terrifying computer... a computer that was the size of a small street.. and they put all the abusive information about every single future actor who would ever be Harvey Keitel .. into this computer.. and I think.. see.. their are .. hidden inside hte the computer.. their are chickens laying eggs... deep inside the computer.. so the computer is.. reformable.. I mean.. the thing is.. it's supposed to be .. and evil computer.. an Orwellian, evil... computer.. but the computer.. can be reformed.. also.. actress Angelina Jolie once owned.. a beautiful rat.. and rats are very, very well-behaved, urbane.. creatures...."...

.. beautiful, emotional music - emotional music mix vol. 2... is also the quintessential, official music of..

Harry Knowles:.. ".. hey.. hi.. young kal-el (everest raudsepp).. it's me.. harry knowles... I want to tell you what it was like for me to read some Wonder Woman comic books written by Steve Orlando.. which had some deceptively basic-style writing.. i mean.. it's like.. the writing had a simple-style to it.. but these Wonder Woman comic books written by Steve Orlando are confusing as hell.. sorry... I admire these comic books greatly.. and consider their deceptively simplistic-style dialogue to be truly labyrinthine... and.. the comic book that I focused on was Wonder Woman's final battle with.. the Cheetah.. with barbara ann minerva.. this was a long, long, long protracted battle she'd been having with the Cheetah written by excellent Wonder Woman-scribe.. G. Willow Wilson.. and now Steve Orlando was finishing the epic.. and it was so .. overwhelming to read this comic book.. like I honestly did not understand it.. I honestly did not understand this comic book.. I honestly did not understand what the Cheetah was saying.. or what Wonder Woman was saying .. and a third character called... 'Silencer'.. I think I understand what she was saying.. but.. at the same time.. I'm not sure.. I honestly.. to be honest.. I did not understand what these three characters.. were doing.. at all.. at all .. in this Steve Orlando-written Wonder Woman comic book .. the conclusion-arc.. of the Wonder Woman-Cheetah battle-saga.. and.. it was such a hard, hard, so very, very hard comic book to read .. was this Wonder Woman comic book written by Steve Orlando.. and then .. finished the comic.. the battle was still .. unresolved.. and I started reading another Steve Orlano written Wonder Woman comic book.. this one about.. Wonder Woman's battle with a woman named.. Valda.. and.. it was so very, very exhausting for me to read this comic book.. yet another Wonder Woman-battle comic book.. that I had to put it down.. and postpone my reading of any future Steve Orlando-written Wonder Woman comic books..."...


... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYoTrI5RE-k&t=2124s

No comments:

Post a Comment