Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

.. position music - realm evolution.. is the quintessential, official music of... sob sob sob.. of Hyacinth Ryder of the filming of.. "The Mighty Thor", directed by Lars von Trier, Sophia Copolla.. and Roger Donaldson.. and... and... sob sob.. and.. Scorcese... of.. sob sob.. of.. Hyacinth Ryder:..".. mr. Scorcese... I understand what a film shoot is now.. Anthony Burgess wrote that a person should two showers every single day.. but I think he wrote that you should take a lot more showers than that a day.. for hygiene.. for.. for hygiene.. for hygiene.. also.. it goes far, far, far, far, far beyond that.. for the necessities of a filming daily schedule... in respect to.. it's that.. in respect to the nudity the flagrant, exorbitant, resplendent nudity of Hyacinth Ryder in a movie.. ".. 47-year old nude winona ryder: .. ".. and to me.. affirmative.. to me... to nude 47-year old nude winona ryder.. absolutely.. affirmative.. "... hyacinth ryder:..".. and.. thanks.. nude 47-year old nude winona ryder.. thanks.. I mean it.. thanks.. it's that.. I did eat a whole can of lard when I was a tiny little girl.. but my wonderful, miracle-father.. he did something like Iron Chef with it.. he made it taste like... strawberry shortcake.. it was an absolutely wonderful experience to eat that whole can of strawberry-shortcake tasting lard when I was a tiny, little girl..."... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms....$3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FNuHxHgVUI&list=RD_FNuHxHgVUI&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment