Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Rokk Tronic.. is the quintessential, official music of.... diana of themiscyra (megan gale):..".. sigh.. Kate Kane.. it's what happens when.. when you.. use words I would never use.. words I have NEVER used.. words I ... that I .. WILL never use.. about men who I care about.. and.. Kate Kane.. you do this.. saying that you are the one and only Batwoman.. of our power-realm here.. and.. I begin to wonder about who Wolf Spider.. who this rather remarkable museum-thief Wolf Spider who he actually is.. and.. what I think.. of how I put him in the same exact category of David Niven in the movie.. 'The Pink Panther', directed by Blake Edwards.. and .. Kate Kane.. I think of.. of tommy.. of tommy.. of tommy.. and.. kate kane.. you may not understand this.. but for you to use language and vocabulary like this about men that I care about.. because I am Wonder Woman and I do care about men who depart from the norm and rut of things.. because that is in reality who I have always been.. and for you to be so removed from anything like this.. Kate kane.. and to call yourself Batwoman... Kate Kane.. all I can call you is .. I call you a monster ... Kate Kane.. I call you a monster.. and you are harming.. people I care about.. Kate Kane..."... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnH2cVSwlk&list=RD8YnH2cVSwlk&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment