Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

... the very, very, very beginning of the music of.. evil music mix 11.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Bronze age, blond-haired lana lang (embeth davidtz):..".. so.. Morgan edge (Robert Sean leonard).. I've made a deal with Red Cloud (Sylvester Stallone).. and this deal will delay the introduction of a White Phosphorus chemical factory into Metropolis.. by at least a decade... no .. no by fifteen years... for you to talk to Perry White (George Clooney) and his friends in State Politics about this with.. and... and.. also.. Morgan edge (Robert Sean Leonard).. it's.. it's necessary.. because.. sob sob.. I saw 'X-men 1', directed by Bryan Singer.. and this fantastic, astounding character who I fell deeply in love with.. played by the truly excellent actor Bruce Davison.. now.. I thought his name was Senator Walker.. but I looked up some scenes from the movie on youtube... and it turns out his name is Senator Robert Kelley.. and.. it's just like.. he's me as a man.. he's me as a man.. we have EXACTLY the same personality.. EXACTLY the same.. we both.. Senator Walker.. imen... Senator Robert Kelley.. and myself.. we both stand for exactly the same values.. exactly.. the same.. values.. and.. it's like.. I just.. everything htat that happened with him in that movie.. has to happen with me.. in real life... in real.. in real life.. I.. I may-welland maggie-verver pledge it.. Mr. Edge (Robert Sean leonard)...?...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qataqhVFKjw&t=308s

No comments:

Post a Comment