Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

.. I am Hanno Raudsepp and I am playing Society Lex..

Society Lex (Hanno Raudsepp):..".. now.. Gail Simone .. this is what I am going to do to you.. first .. Gail Simone.. I am going to strip you completely naked.. then I am going to cut off your huge, fat tits with an exacto-knife and then I am going to reach into your vulvu.. Gail Simone.. with my hand.. and I am going to rip out your ovaries off of their spindle-threads.... then I am going to strip the naked rapist asshole Thomas Blake completely naked and I am going to invite clothed women to laugh at his naked pathetic penis.. then I am going to get to work with a razor of the naked body of the naked female rapist Talia al ghul.. I am going to carve out her nipples like raspberries.. I am going to slash at her Talia al gul's fat naked buttocks until they are a mass of tangled, bloody threads of flesh... I am talking very quitely and very seriously when I say all this to you.. Gail Simone.. I am Hanno Raudsepp and I am playing Society Lex..."...

     Alistair Yates is only an early, early, early, early, early post-crisis Catman.. but that is the ONLY Catman that he is.. he is a post-crisis Catman.. Alistair Yates is only a post-crisis Catman.. Alistair Yates is only a post-crisis Catman...

 ... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment