Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Rokk Tronic.. is the quintessential, official music of.. sob sob sob sob.. of Anakin Skywalker (Haydnn Christiansson):..".. and their was a young man who looked like.. like.. sob sob.. like .. a character that Kate moss would want to call... squirrel-boy.. squirrel-boy.. and what was done.. to squirrel-boy's face.. and then .. how he was treated... and maltreated.. and mistreated.. squirrel-boy.. squirrel-boy.. squirrel-boy.. and how kate moss would feel if she read every single issue of that comic-book storyline... in .. in "The Sandman" comic book.. and I like and respect Neil Gaiman and I will always like and respect Neil Gaiman.. and I know this was the furthest thing from ANYTHING he would have wanted to see happen in his 'The Sandman' comic book.. but what happened.. 'The Sandman' is an evil comic book.. it is an evil comic book .. it is an evil comic book.. and I HATE 'The Sandman'.. I ... I HATE it!!!!!....".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnH2cVSwlk

No comments:

Post a Comment