Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. it was a case of mistaken identity... it was never Greg Rucka.. it was never Greg.. Rucka.. the name of the comic book writer who had Wonder Woman savagely, sadistically kill Maxwell Lord.. the name of that comic book writer is the name of a woman.. the name: Kathy Bates... 'Kathy' with a 'K'.. not a 'C'...."....

.. every single actress who's ever been Kathy Bates.. including every single actress who was Kathy Bates in 'Primary Colours", directed by Mike Nichols.. every single one of these women who've been actress Kathy Bates.. is a living saint.. is a beautiful soul.. is a holy spirit Kathy Bates.. is.. a wonderful human being... every.. single .. one...



Greg Rucka: .. ".. and.. Wonder Woman is like.. she's saying.. and the point is that I'm Wonder Woman and I'm the monster who killed Maxwell Lord.. and now these assholes are beginning just now to talk about Medusa.. and that's not the point.. and Medusa.. look.. yeah.. I know it sucks that I killed you.. but you're hurting my friend Maxwell Lord now.. and I can't allow that.. I can't allow this Medusa the victim thing to last any longer.. Medusa .. you're an asshole.. "..

No comments:

Post a Comment