Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

.. adult Kal-el (Brandon Routh): ..".. I am sending this message to my ever so young, ever so beautiful, young adult biological mother Lara (emmanuelle beart)... who.. heh.. after all.. is younger than Tom Tresser (Tom Cruise).. she is.. yes.. I believe.. she is.. and.. I am sending this message to her.. that.. I am now a man who.. needs to be.. as good a man as Prince Amerigo.. as Prince Amerigo of Henry James's leviathan tome.. "The Golden Bowl"... and.. I need to.. I am sending a relay message to translate thru text-to-speech and speech-to-text computer modules... I think you have to pay for them on the internet now.. they used to be for free on the internet.. these text-to-speech modules used to be for free on the internet.. they're a lot of fun.. a lot of fun.. heh.. Steve Cole (Oscar Isaac).. he really likes them.. he really- he really likes them.. Steve Cole (Oscar Isaac).. he does.. and.. I am typing this message on my text-to-speech module on the internet to home planet of Krypton before its destruction... its text-to-beautiful-woman's-speech module... a beautiful woman's voice just like my biological mother's Lara's (emmanuelle beart's).. it's computer-synthesized beautiful woman's voice.. an electronically synthesized beautiful woman's voice... heh.. earth-technology.. earth-internet-technology.. and this is the message I am typing... '... Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. you do not wage war against all that is good and sacred and human and holy and against all that is compassionate in humanity and nature.. for all of the above is Lex Luthor.. and he is your friend from Smallville days.. he became your very best friend from Smallville days.. and you will never.. in your deepest Jungian unconsciousness.. Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. you will never forget that friendship... from your youth.. Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. from your youth.. Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. and.. I am Jor-el (Gary Oldman).. and '... oh. my lonely son.. you are forgetting me.. to quote the finnegan... '... and I am your biological mother Lara (emmanuelle beart).. and if you war against all that is sacred and holy and compassionate in nature... young Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. for all of the above if Lex Luthor (Michael William Owen Rosenbaum).. then.. if you do this.. wage war against justice incarnate.. represented by Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum).. then.. Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. I am your biological mother Lara (emmanuelle beart).. and you are no longer my son... you are no longer my son.. you are no longer my son.. and you no longer possess... kryptonian birthright.. Kal-el (Brandon Routh)...'.. okay.. I'm young Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. I finished typing that message into text-to-speech module into a beautiful woman's voice just like my beautiful young biological mother Lara's (emmanuelle beart's) voice.. I am Kal-el Clark Kent (Brandon Routh)... I just finished this text-to-speech computer module message.. and I'm sending to my birth mother Lara (emmanuelle beart).. time-traveling it into the distant past.. to before the destruction of Krypton... to before the destruction of Krypton.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

Agnes Christie Pax-1 (Willie Tell Archer-1): ..".. Today is the date of October the 28th.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment