Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

.. Track 7.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard.. for the movie.. "The Dark Knight".. Track 7.. of this soundtrack.. Track 7.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Marty Scorcese: ..".. ahania (hanno jason leigh).. I have an honest confession... I steal from Steven spielberg... I steal movies from him.. movies that he is supposed to make.. you see.. the Steven Spielberg who directed "Amistad".. he was the rightful director of the movie.. "Silence".. Steven Spielberg may have honestly spent 17 years on pre-production and production on the movie.. "Silence"... and then I.. Marty Scorcese.. I stole that movie from him.. I stole the movie.. "Silence" from Steven Spielberg.. the rightful director of the movie.. "Silence".. Steven Spielberg.. and.. it's just like.. I am Marty Scorcese.. and I am a truly damned to Hell movie director.. I am a movie director as Marty Scorcese who has earned true damnation.. and.. it's also.. I think their was an apocalyptic impetus.. for me Marty Scorcese.. to steal the movie.. "Lincoln" from Steven Spielberg.. also that movies rightful director.. and I think.. i think I butchered his movie.. "Lincoln".. I think I did that.. I really, really think I did.. in my hell-bent obsession.. with stealing that movie.. "Lincoln".. from him.. from steven spielberg.. I butchered it.. I butchered his movie.. "Lincoln".. in my attempt.. to steal it.. and make it a movie... directed by Scorcese.. credited to.. director Scorcese... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment