Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

.. 2-hours music mix - beautiful emotional... is the quintessential, official music of... Agnes Christie Pax of earth-1 (Willie Tell Archer-1 aka the Victorian nude woman in a mansion library on Hegre art): ..".. kal-el (everest raudsepp).. I want to talk to you about the Super-skrull... he's a marvel character.. and how much respect I have for the Super-skrull... I- I can't verbalize very well.. I mean.. what awe and worship I have for the super-skrull.. where its terrifying really... how much of a hero he is.. but maybe.. all the skrulls are heros.. and he's a super-super hero.. and its what happens when.. a very, very villainous character.. Captain Reptile.. I thought that... I once read a comic book where Captain Reptile ripped out the Super-skrulls throat with his teeth.. with Captain Reptile's teeth.. and it was one of the conclusive.. sob sob .. one of the conclusive deaths of the Super-skrull.. sob sob sob.. and maybe I'm wrong.. maybe I'm dead wrong.. and it is Captain Reptile who's the ultimate hero... but I really, really saw him Captain Reptile as the ultimate villain.. and.. sob sob.. I was really scared for him.. I was really, really, really scared for him... but maybe I was wrong- maybe Captain Reptile is the actuality of being a true hero to truly be feared.. a hero to truly be feared.. sob sob sob sob.. "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYoTrI5RE-k&t=225s

No comments:

Post a Comment