Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

.. Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh): .. "... wait.. I took a pill of escitalopram.. I think it's a 10 mg pill... I took this pill of escitalopram.. at 7 am in the morning.. it is now 8 am in the morning.. exactly an hour later... exactly an hour later.. and I am having ghastly hallucinations.. involving my head... involving my forehead.. maybe my face.. ghastly hallucinations involving my forehead I'm having exactly an hour at 8 am.. after taking the escitalopram at 7 am.. is escitalopram a hallucinegenic.. that can come into effect that quickly after getting into your system.. no more than an hour after you took a pill of it.. of escitalopram... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment