Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

.. District Attorney Harry Sims (Johnny depp): .. ".. and I'm honestly wondering.. if Chinese medicine is involved with.. with escitalopram.. and Chinese medicine is a very strict, exact science.. and it is very specific to the individual person who is prescribed medication.. I believe.. I believe.. and I'm not sure if I read this about Chinese medicine or not.. I'm going to have to find this Chinese medicine text on the internet again.. but I wonder.. if the scientific text I read on the internet about Chinese medicine about eleven or twelve years ago.. whether this internet text about Chinese medicine.. stated that a medicine involved with Chinese medicine.. that a medication.. a drug prescribed by Chinese medicine.. could be absolutely terrible in its effects on one individual.. and the same exact medication.. the same exact drug.. that is absolutely terrible in its effects on one individual.. can be beneficial in its effects on another individual.. now I'm going to have to see if I did actually read that in that internet text on Chinese medicine eleven or twelve years ago.. what I just said.. what I just said about Chinese medication.. but.. it-.. I have to verify this.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment