Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

.. Cyberpunk - Deceptive Metropolis.. is the quintessential, official music of.. "Usna Sober"- Harvey Keitel: ..".. in my long, long, long, long career as an actor.. as a film actor.. I have learned one thing.. that their are 2-year old girls and 3-year old girls in The Picture.. ohh.. the older boys.. they can't do this.. they can't- .. older boys... please, please don't do this.. please.. please.. "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

.. Cyberpunk - Deceptive Metropolis.. is also the quintessential, official music of.. Sally Jupiter: .. ".. and I know how terrible it sounds.. and feels.. for me to say this.. when their is such horror and threat emanating from Harvey Keitel.. while this is still.. the case.. but I'm still worried about Harvey Keitel.. I can't even get it into my timbre tambre resonance rhythm of voice how worried I actually am about him.. and Sailor Moon is still very graciously letting me say all this right now.. and letting me be the only one.. to do the talking.. she Sailor Moon she's also been so gracious.. about this.. "... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swC6M9hmlHI&list=RDcZ4ATnhnJNM&index=3

No comments:

Post a Comment