Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Mecha Gun.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Bronze Age Sandra Knight (Uma Thurman) aka Phoebe Zeit-Gheist (Uma Thurman): ..".. I think.. with the help of James Gulliver (jesse eisenberg).. of Argyll.. I can time-travel my selfhood and spectral-phantomself presence.. into the 1980's.. because I want to do something leviathan and monolithic with.. the Libyan oil industry... of the 1980's... in respect to.. leviathan monolithic quantum physics oil swirlings.. immersed and imbuing themselves into.. the Bermuda triangle.. courtesy of myself.. Bronze age sandra knight (uma thurman)..."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfI7EijgM_E&list=RDzSb4MrlxS98&index=10

No comments:

Post a Comment