Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2020

.. Sci-fi Cyberpunk Ambiance.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Sonia Alexander (ewan mcgregor): ..".. now... I'm seeing the paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley.. she's.. she's crying.. she's- she's about to cry.. he face is- is bunching up... sorry.. Thomas Blake is coming with a Razor.. a very, very, very, very scary Pariah is coming.. as Thomas Blake's sidekick.. an oblivious-looking talia al ghul is going to be a witness.. now I am going to replace poison ivy pamela isley.. the paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley.. with my face.. my myself completely.. so you don't see her at all.. not a single quark.. meson.. lepton.. do you see her at all.. you only see me.. you only see me.. sonia alexander (ewan mcgregor).. now.. Thomas Blake and Paraiah do sadistic, horrific, satanic, beyond-human-comprehension things.. to my face.. my face is composed utterly now of a mangle of loose flesh.. but the thing is.. their is always a huge diabolical grin a smile on my face.. as this is the case.. that.. while these beyond-comprehension, satanic, sadistic, horrific things are being done to my face.... I'm not remotely afraid.. it doesn't even phase me.. it doesn't bother me.. at all.. now its only me that this happens to.. Sonia Alexander (ewan mcgregor).. only me.. only me.. and.. you see this image of me.. for years.. for years.. for years.. like animation-imagary... like- like animation imagary.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKj52DiQHuk&t=131s

No comments:

Post a Comment