Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

.. Mothership - the enigma TNG.. is the quintessential, official music of... the Jim Starlin Bruce Wayne: .."... I am the Jim Starlin Bruce Wayne.. and.. I was so in mortal terror for my soul for how I had verbally abused and verbally terrorized a young, very young male suicide-risk.. a young, very young man who was attempting suicide.. I was so in mortal terror for my soul for how I had verbally abused him and verbally terrorized him.. that... see.. I finally saw the beautiful, apocalyptically haunting Scorcese-directed movie.. 'The Last Temptation of Christ'.. and I was so stricken to the soul by the power of Willem Defoe's real firecracker of a Jesus Christ.. and I was so inwardly traumatized by the truly horrific crucifixion scene of Jesus Christ played by Willem Defoe in this movie.. and also the crucifixion of other men in this movie.. of a man right at the very beginning of this movie.. that I wanted to... to be him.. on the cross.. I wanted to be every single one of these men... on the cross.. in the movie.. 'The Last Temptation of Christ', directed by Scorcese.. and I pledged my soul.. to my BECOMING every single one of these men on the cross in this movie.. including Jesus Christ Willem Defoe himself.. including he himself.. and then.. I prayed to the George Perez Ares that this could happen.. and I heard the cries of a baby Superwoman.. a Siamese-twin baby Superwoman.. and she was severely deformed.. she looked like an adorable alien-baby.. she did.. this Siamese-twin baby Superwoman.. and I prayed.. that by my.. BECOMING.. the Willem Defoe Jesus Christ.. I could help her.. I could heal her.. I could heal her.. and the George Perez Ares.. he said.. '.. both of us.. both of us.. we will both become the Willem Defoe Jesus Christ... both of us will.. oh most holy Jim Starlin Bruce Wayne.. both of us will.. albeit as a single man.. as a single man we both of us will be the Willem Defoe Jesus Christ.. the George Perez Ares namely myself and.. and you most holy Jim Starlin Bruce Wayne.. and then we WILL help her this adorable alien-looking baby Superwoman... yes.. she is a Siamese-twin.. of Kal-el.. of baby Kal-el... he is her Siamese-twin... and we will help her.. and help him with the trauma of his pain-compassion for his Siamese-twin baby sister... baby Superwoman.. baby Superwoman... and then-.. we may transform ourselves both into a very special man.. into her oh-most sacred.. doctor who.. we may transform into his kryptonian doctor who delivers her into this world from her mother lara (emmanuelle beart's)... womb.. we will transform ourselves both into the doctor the kryptonian doctor who delivers this adorable alien-looking baby Superwoman into this world.. and the name of this kryptonian doctor who we have both transformed ourselves into.. the name of this kryptonian doctor who we have.. thereby.. ourselves both.. become.. incarnate.. the name of this kryptonian doctor is.. Jax Kru-ell... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXPXgMcJfiE&list=RDKXPXgMcJfiE&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment