Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - parallel realities.. is the quintessential, official music of.. the Hanno Ridal Savanna Samson: ..".. sob sob sob... I'm the Hanno Ridal Savanna Samson of the future-realm plateau.. where I reside and inhabit.. this plateau.. as the Hanno Ridal Savanna Samson.. now.. I'm the Savanna Samson who's on 20/20.. I'm the only ONLY 20/20 Savanna Samson aka the Hanno Ridal Savanna Samson.. I am the legacy of the Savanna Samson who says the actual reality.. of what I say... on 20/20... now I have to go now.. that is only me ONLY me the Hanno Ridal Savanna Samson... on 20/20.. now a woman who never was Savanna Samson has to be Savanna Samson now.. she has a remarkable, astonishing resemblance to me.. to me.. sob sob sob sob.. to me.. now she has to play Rogue Anna Marie now.. for at least 500 or 1000 'The Uncanny X-men' movies all directed by Scorcese.. that's her as Rogue in all those movies.. in all those 500 or even 1000 movies... directed by Scorcese.. now... Patrick Stewart is crying so much.. he really, really, REALLY wants her to be an entrenched, swalwart member of the Uncanny X-men.. forever and ever and.. sob sob.. ever ever.. ever ever ever ever.... and.. when I finally play Rogue Anna Marie.. now.. I'm playing the Rogue Anna Marie for whom their are many, many, many, many milky-way sized barriers to her ever ever EVER being remotely a member of the Uncanny X-men.. EVER.. I am the Rogue Anna Marie who is an eternity-member of.. of Magneto's (daniel day lewis's) League.. of his League.. of his League.. forevermore.. quoth the Raven Daiavil..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yrBo6xSyaE&list=RDzSb4MrlxS98&index=14

No comments:

Post a Comment