Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

.. Raskolnikov (Hanno Jason Leigh) thinks of his experiment.. his project.. as.. '.. a hideous dream..'.. but the past almost past two years of my life have been a hideous dream that I want to see erased from my life.. or not actually erased from my life.. but I rather want the last two years of my life.. to be place by the apocalyptically powerful god Phoebus Apollo into a pocket dimension named.. "Valda"... perhaps a pocket dimension named "Valda" in the distant, distant, far, far, far, far future... the past two years.. the past two years of.. '.. a hideous dream...'.. as if I spent the past two years in Arkham Asylum... a .. '.. a hideous dream..'.. of a location... and.. as Raskolnikov (Hanno Jason Leigh) thinks about anticipating.. encroaching upon an encounter with.. this.. '.. hideous dream..'.. he- he.. his excitement at this.. prospect.. his.. excitement.. becomes.. '.. more and more violent..'... for his.. '... experiment..'.. his- .. his.. '... project...'.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

.. I also wonder if.. the.. '.. hideous dream..'... is a rather enchanting, mystical, beautiful dream.. the dream I have of myself Hanno Raudsepp inhabiting the strawberry shortcake dream-realm reality in the near-future.. in my present reality in the near-future.. the strawberry-shortcake dream-like realm where.. the embryo megan d. iseult.. in the womb.. in the womb.. portraying the embryo rachel summers in 'the uncanny x-men'.. movies directed by Scorcese.. where the embryo megan d. iseult in the womb.. she is saying in her beautiful, adorable voice thru the ether eether.. she is saying.. '.. why does everyone hate me so much.. I'm sorry... I don't know what I did wrong.. i'm sorry..'.. is that the future...'.. hideous dream..'.. that enchants and haunts my Hanno Raudsepp's soul.. so much.. '.. the experiment..'.. '.. the project.. '... being that usna sober 'Harvey Keitel'.. in his orange-coloured.. Bogeyman-costume.. he can meet her in this strawberry shortcake realm.. and he can become her very, very bestest friend in the whole wide world.. the bestest friend of this megan d. iseult embryo in the womb in this strawberry shortcake dream-like enchantment-realm.. and so can.. the beautiful, wonderful-soul greg rucka of issue #752...

No comments:

Post a Comment