Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

.."therapist"- Holly Madison: ...".. and- sob sob.. ahauhah.. ahauah... my torso is like... my torso!!.. it's like their is a vacuum machine inside my torso sucking all the air out so the inside of my torso is the vacuum of outer space.. and.. and.. I think... you may read this book at the Coles Book store.. but I think Ann Marie-Mcdonald wrote a book.. I think.. I think that's her name.. Ann Marie-McDonald?.. -.. and its.. its.. her most famous book... I think... I- I think.. and the first or second or third page describes a limbo that.. a limbo where I presently.. ahauh... ahauh.. where I presently... ahauhh.. reside.. usna-sober Harvey Keitel.. can you help me.. ?.."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment