Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

5. Intimate - Dark phoenix soundtrack.. is the quintessential, official, archetypical music of.. Thaddeus Killgrave (Marty Scorcese): ... "... I'm a really physically small man.. it's real easy to throw me around.. oh holy loki morningstar.. I feel as physically light.. as a feather.. and I can't.. even.. physically.. fight back.. when.. I really, really need to.. I can't.. when I have.. an appointment.. and I really need to be at that appointment.. punctually... punctually.. and satanic, sadistic FORCES.. that I can't even recognize.. as human beings.. stop me.. from being a punctual man.. and someone.. Maxwell Lord (Hanno Raudsepp).. he is going to brutally die.. a second death.. because I'm not.. a man.. who can be.. on time... to save.. the life.. of a person.. Maxwell Lord (Hanno Raudsepp).. who means as much to me.. as my own son.. like my own.. son.. and I can't even.. physically.. fight.. to meet him.. to make the contractual arrangements.. for.. what Shakespeare's Cassio in his play Othello.. what Cassio would say is.. '.. my reputation Iago.. my reputation..'.. and then Iago said.. '.. reputation is an idle.. '... wait.. what did he say.. that.. '.. reputation is oft got without merit.. lost without deserving..'... I think Iago.. essentially said.. that.. and it's what happens to Maxwell Lord's (Hanno Raudsepp's).. reputation.. when I am not.. a punctual person.. and I am now eleven years and counting.. late.. for my initial appointment.. to meet him.. to meet.. Max (Hanno Raudsepp).. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooq1oKB0O1w&list=PLohYzz4btpaShGXXyQw8Pv6IuCiEUfPy6&index=5

No comments:

Post a Comment