Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Death Angel... is the quintessential, official music of.. the schizophrenic phantom-image of.. of Jor-el (Gary Oldman): ..".. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. it is so imperative.. I know who I am.. I am a schizophrenic phantom of your father who resides in your very active schizophrenia.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. but this schizophrenia is a superpower.. and I wish you.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. ahh.. here is an idea from me that may suggest that I am something more than a schizophrenic hallucination of yours... young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. do lab experiments with kryptonian chemistry in your fortress of solitude.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. do lab chemistry experiments.. that will lead toward.. lead toward.. inculcating in your system.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. truly KRYPTONIAN schizophrenia.. reach for the heights of William Blake's schizophrenia.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. I want you to talk to the gods who William Blake talked to.. the gods.. Urizen, Orc, Los.. and the goddesses.. I want you to talk to the goddesses who William Blake talked to... young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. the goddesses.. enitharmon, oothoon, ahania.. I want them to be your guides on this earth... young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. them!!.. THEM!!!... and it is who you are.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. you have a Kryptonian heritage.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. dareisay... you have a Kryptonian birthright.. young.. Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. young Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. my-.. my son.. it is who you are.. their is such a deadly force in your poor old silly old father Jor-el (Gary Oldman).. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. this silly old father of yours Jor-el (Gary Oldman).. he... young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. he.. Jor-el (Gary Oldman).. your father Jor-el (Gary Oldman).. he.. he divides.. he-.. he DIVIDES people.. from themselves.. from themselves.. in such a deadly mortal fashion he your silly father Jor-El (Gary Oldman) he does this.. young Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. it is a threat, mind you, I tell myself with serious honesty to myself.. it is a threat... this threat to divide EARTH-people from themselves.. how dare I do this.. how dare I do this.. create this vast gulf of seperation of an earth-person.. of many earth-people.. from themSELVES... that they can't even feel who they are.. who they are.. who they.. are... I do NOT want to be this threat to my.. my.. but my son Kal-el (Brandon Routh).. I do NOT want to be this threat to him.. he is- .. himself.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yAAlwQAHd0

No comments:

Post a Comment