Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

.. Industrial Rock - Gothic Shadow.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Nocturna (Monica Bellucci): ... ".. I have heard.. thru I think it is called.. may it be called social networking.. I honestly in my own simple intellectual grasp of earthly affairs I can't even define what social networking is.. but I have heard that their is a man named Clark Kent on earth... on this earth... although... we may be in a realm.. a realm that is other than.. our own familiar earth.. who is we.. who is we.. who are in this realm.. what feels so interiorly and inwardly and-.. and viscerally.. viscerally it feels like we.. who is we.. we... nevertheless.. we.. viscerally.. we... inhabit a phantom-ghost realm.. a different earth.. a different earth.. than the original earth.. than the original earth.. and this phantom-ghost realm earth we inhabit is truly the home.. of a man of tomorrow.. of a man of tomorrow... and who is Clark Kent (Brandon Routh) to this Macbeth man of tomorrow.. for I need to meet this Clark Kent (Brandon Routh) in both our personal presence.. and.. like us meeting in the same room.. or the same field in a farm-community.. or-.. or.. on the street.. of his farm-community.. for I also know-.. have learned.. that he our Clark Kent (Brandon Routh)... my Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. my Clark Kent (Brandon Routh).. he resides in his home in a farm-community.. in America.. wait.. I want to read William Blake's poem.. title.. 'America'.. 'America'.. William Blake's poem titled.. 'America'.. and.. I wonder about the mystery of George Washington now.. wait-.. I rather would like to read a biography of George Washington... and.. -.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyF-UGAdwg

No comments:

Post a Comment