Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

.. evil music mix 10... is the quintessential, official music of... Superman (Brandon Routh): - speaking at a press-podium -.. ".. I-... I want to correct a monstrous injustice.. against the-.. the recently deceased... Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder)... it is with absolute outrage.. that.. I-.. that I am speaking these words: .. she didn't.. Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder) did not attempt the murder.. of Superman (Brandon Routh)... Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder) has been described as.. as megamaniacal.. but I want to put that word.. as a description of her.. into context.. because.. the-.. the recently deceased Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder).. she may have.. I honestly believe that she doted on a public consciousness of herself.. as a megamaniacal woman.. that she had an.. a personal, special affection for this public understanding.. of herself.. and perhaps their was some truth to this.. because I have one of the most important projects in American history to announce.. I am going to continue the life's work of Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder)... I am going to continue her life's work.. I am Superman (Brandon Routh).. and-.. and.. her life's work.. her personal labour of love.. was... I-.. I want to talk about her love of fundamental particles.. of quarks, leptons, mesons, baryons, hadrons... and how she believed.. that the human soul.. could have.. its inhabitance in these fundamental particles.. she was an avid student of Kluwer Academic Publisher's Plant-microbe interactions.. and this is where I am going to pick up where she left off... where I am Superman (Brandon Routh) and I am going to inherit the DNA of Adrianna Anderson's (Hyacinth Ryder's) megamaniacal nature.. almost... like I would have DNA-injections of her DNA into my system.. so that.. you see... Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder).. she believed that she had honest-to-Yahweh.. that she had.. she believed she had.. in terms of fundamental particles.. she believed she had located the soul of Abraham Lincoln.. and.. and this is her very mine-own inherited twist of her truly megamaniacal nature.. she was going to use plant-microbe interactions... to physically regenerate Abraham Lincoln.. to physically regenerate him.. as a young man in his early '20's.. as a young man in his early '20's.. in terms.. of this physical re-generation of Abraham Lincoln.. meeting.. finding its residance.. in the located soul of Abraham Lincoln that Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder) had located.. his soul in terms of fundamental particles.... his soul in terms of fundamental particles.. and.. (.. the voice of Uncle Sam (Sean Bean) in ghostly spectre-phantom echoes: .. ".. YESS!!.. YESS!!.. YESS!!.."...)..... it's Noam Chomsky.. don't be decieved.. don't be decieved.. Noam Chomsky has talked at great length about the epidemic.. of a preponderance of black people in American prisons.. and I want Abraham Lincoln to be alive.. today.. today.. to talk to Noam Chomsky.. about this-... scandal.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-K9ScyWjhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment